As a business, we're aware of the responsibility we hold towards our customers, the environment, and the world at large. As a team, we care deeply about the well-being of our environment. While we don't have all the answers yet, we believe in doing as much as we are able to and being honest about our journey to becoming sustainable.
Below are some of our current initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint, along with our plans for continued improvement into the future:
Where We Are
- Starting June 2022, we're transitioning to glass jars for our best-selling Daily Moisturizing Cream
- Starting in summer 2022, we're transitioning to glass jars for our Moisturizing Concentrate
- Our new Redness Calming Mask comes packaged in glass jars with recycled and recyclable plastic lids
- Five of our best-selling products are packaged in post-consumer recycled plastic: Anti-Aging Serum, Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Hydrating Cream Cleanser, Exfoliating Glycolic Peel, and Lightweight Moisturizing Lotion
- We've eliminated plastic bubble envelopes in our sample mailers
- We've reduced the overall packaging in our sample kits by 50%
Where We're Going
- Switching to recyclable and recycled glass packaging components wherever possible
- When we design new packaging, we'll do so with the endpoint in mind e.g. recycling in all jurisdictions, minimizing materials where possible, etc.
- Exploring refill pods and packets for our future launches
Riversol is the company it is because of direct feedback from customers who care. If you have any thoughts on these initiatives, our products, or our company in general, please feel free to give us a call at 1.866.774.8377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org