Comprehensive Acne Treatment
Comprehensive Acne Treatment
This comprehensive acne treatment penetrates pores, clearing up existing acne pimples and preventing new pimples from forming.
A patented dual chamber formula becomes activated when mixed allowing for treatment and prevention of acne on a molecular level.
Before and After
10 weeks of use
8 weeks of use
6 weeks of use
2 weeks of use
About these results
Study participants tried the Comprehensive Acne Treatment for a total of 12 weeks. Each individual package lasts for 4 weeks on average with suggested use. The best results are evident after at least 8 weeks.
If, after 8 weeks of consistent use (2 x 30ml containers) you are not completely satisfied with your results, call us at 1.866.774.8377 for a complete refund, no questions asked.
How It Works
Dr. Rivers' Comprehensive Acne Treatment was developed after countless patient inquiries for an effective, topical acne solution without the side-effects common with other treatments.
The two-chambered treatment includes:
A patented base formulation
An acidifying solution with .6% salicylic acid
When these two combine, they change the condition of the epidermal environment.
The resulting site is inhospitable to the acne-causing bacteria, p. acnes.
Medicinal Ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.6%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol/Sodium lauryl sulfate/Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Polysorbate 60 PVM/MA, Decadiene Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xantham Gum, Propylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, Sodium nitrite, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100
How To Use
- Clean the skin thoroughly
- Thoroughly blend the product and cover the affected area 1-3 times daily.
- For new users: Apply to a small area once daily for 3 days to test for sensitivity. If no discomfort occurs, dispense 2 pumps from each side.
- External use only.
- Irritation and dryness are more likely if you use another topical acne product at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, use only one product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, or if you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Step 1: Cleanse
Step 2: Apply Serum
Step 3: Comprehensive Acne Treatment
Step 4: Moisturize
Step 5: SPF
Dr. Rivers answers the most frequently asked questions about the Comprehensive Acne Treatment.
1. Will it work on cystic acne?
Cystic acne can be very complex and generally requires oral treatment: antibiotics or isotretinoin. If the cystic acne is caused by hormonal factors, the birth control pill, or spironolactone are commonly used options.
2. Which products can I use with it?
We would suggest using the product after cleansing, and before a moisturizer. The selection of each would vary depending on skin type. A 4% Glycolic Peel and sunscreen would be excellent additions to any acne routine.
3. Why 0.6% salicylic acid?
This amount is required to acidify the base formulation and help clear some acne pimples in the process with mild exfoliation. 0.6% salicylic won't be overly drying on the skin, which is beneficial for acne patients. Salicylic acid is keratolytic. It helps open the acne pores, which can help to control breakouts. However, too much can irritate and peel the skin excessively.
4. Is it just for adult acne or good for teens as well?
This acne treatment is suitable for anyone with mild/moderate inflammatory acne.
5. Is this product pregnancy safe?
6. Will this work with "maskne" caused by wearing a face mask constantly?
Yes, it will help with acne mechanica, aka "maskne". This type of acne is generally caused by pore occlusion and irritation of the skin from physical pressure. Anyone experiencing "maskne" or acne mechanica should cleanse the skin well and use a moisturizer before masking (20 minutes before). These steps will help reduce the acne-inducing irritation that masks can cause.
7. Will this help control my acne rosacea?
The combined formulations in this product can cause short and mild vasodilation. Theoretically, this can exacerbate rosacea symptoms. We don't recommend the Riversol acne treatment for acne rosacea at this time.
8. Will this dry out my skin?
It shouldn't. The salicylic acid content at 0.6% is a safe concentration for skin prone to dryness. Additionally, the patented base formulation contains hydrating ingredients.
9. Where does it go in your routine? (e.g. If I'm already using multiple steps: a cleanser, serum, eye repair, corrector, etc.)
We would suggest: if you're using a serum, we would suggest to use the acne treatment right after the serum. If your primary skin concern is acne, skip the serum and use the treatment right after cleansing.
Will buy again!
I love this product. Best thing I have found in a long time. Leaves my face soft and smooth. Clears acne without drying my face out.
The acne wash started clearing my face from the first wash but never dried my skin out or irritated my skin at all.